Guests are welcome to bring their own chairs, umbrellas or shade tents into the Outdoor Aquatic Centers for secured seating and shade. All personal folding lounges, chairs umbrellas and tents may be placed in the grass yard areas and located a minimum of 4 feet from the pool deck’s edge. Items are not permitted on the pool deck.
Chairs and Umbrellas
- Personal folding lounges and folding bag chairs, or chairs with attached umbrellas are allowed inside the park.
- Umbrellas should be no larger than 6′ tall. Guests are advised to use caution when using them in high traffic areas and during strong winds.
Shade Structures and Tents
- Pop-up tents no larger than 10′ x 10′ are permitted.
- Guests are encouraged to use weights or short stakes to anchor down tents.
- In high winds, guests are advised to retract all shade tents and umbrellas for safety purposes.
Guests are advised to monitor all personal property brought on site as the Fox Valley Park District is not responsible for items that are lost, stolen, forgotten or damaged. Guests may be liable and are advised to exercise caution while their actions or use of personal property may cause injury to another. All personal property must be removed from the site at the close of each day. For the safety and enjoyment of all guests, respect and observance of the personal space of others in encouraged.